- Event Start12:00pm Tuesday 7th November 2017
- Event End3:00pm Tuesday 7th November 2017
- Event LocationSoleil Pool Bar
- Event OrganiserRydges South Bank Brisbane
- [email protected]
Celebrate Melbourne Cup Day at Soleil Pool Bar in a chic garden party setting with Moët Chandon on arrival, the race shown live and a 3-hour premium drink and canapé package. Gates open at 11.30am for a 12.00 noon start.
Tickets are $135 per person and include:
- Glass of Moet Champagne on arrival
- Pop-up Bars (times below)
- Lawn Games
- Dessert Locker opens from 2pm
- Prizes for best dressed male & female, best hat
- Live entertainment from Chris Palmer and Anjali
- Tray served delicious and delectable canapés and premium beverages served throughout the event
- Champagne Lounge (premium Champagne available for purchase)
- Food Stations of fresh juicy peeled prawns, freshly shucked oysters, cheese & charcuterie
- Live Broadcast from Flemington Racecourse
SOLD OUT! - VIP Packages (limited tickets at $150.00pp)
- All of the above PLUS – Bottle & table service inclusive of spirits (Rum, Gin, Vodka, Scotch) served 12.00 - 3.00pm
Got a group of friends coming along? Why not purchase the group special, 10 tickets for the price of 9!
Limited tickets available – secure yours early before they sell out!
Stay on for the after party with DJ's keeping celebrations in full swing until late.
For more information about this event please phone (07) 3364 0826.
This event is raising funds for the Children's Hospital Foundation.
Pop-up bar specials:
Aperol Spritz - 11:30-12:30pm
Pimms - 12pm -1pm
Bacardi Mojitos - 1-2pm
Red Bull 2pm-3pm
Chandon, Peroni Leggera, 4 Pines Beer and premium wines served 12pm - 3pm
All Credit Card Payments attract a Merchant and Admin Fee of 2.9% plus a $1.00 Booking Fee
By purchasing this ticket, the ticket holder/s have agreed to the full set of terms and conditions as outlined on the ticketing website. Ticket holders must present their tickets upon entry to the event as an A4 printed ticket (please do not resize the ticket) or on a Smart Phone. Government issued Photo ID and a valid ticket will be required upon entry to validate authenticity as a ticket holder. Refunds will be issued by Local Tickets Pty Ltd if this event is cancelled before the schedule start date and time for any reason including inclement weather, or reasons beyond the event hosts control such as severe weather, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, riot, labour disturbances, failure or delay in transportation, war, sabotage or other acts of God. If the event is rescheduled, Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide whether Ticket Holders will automatically be refunded, or whether tickets will be transferred to another date with a refund option. Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to deduct administration and merchant fee charges on all refunds from Ticket Holders regardless of the reason for the refund. Ticket Holder details may be used by Local Tickets Pty Ltd and the Event Organiser for marketing purposes. No children under the age of 18 are permitted to the event. Attendees must comply with all alcohol, smoking and behavioural laws within the event venue and or grounds. Attendees to the event must comply with the following dress standards, semi-formal, suitable shoes, no thongs, or any other dress standard as required by law.
No Refunds available after tickets are purchased
Proudly Supported by
This event is organised by Rydges South Bank Brisbane. For more information please contact Rydges South Bank Brisbane on 33640852