- Event Start6:30pm Thursday 25th January 2018
- Event End9:00pm Thursday 25th January 2018
- Event LocationPig 'N' Whistle Redbank Plains
- Event OrganiserPig 'N' Whistle
- [email protected]
Calling all rum connoisseurs, home-distillers and slow-cooked meat lovers! Together with Beenleigh Rum, Pig 'N' Whistle Redbank Plains is proud to present its very first appreciation event for 2018 - Grill & Distill.
Whether you come for the rum, the BBQ smoked five courses or both, Grill & Distill will be an inspiring evening for you to learn about what it takes to distill great rum and how to pair it perfectly with delicious food.
Upon arrival you will be served a white rum cocktail with paired canapés followed by four nips of Beenleigh Rum, each matched with a substantial dish.
- 25 January 2018
- 6:30pm... but feel free to come down earlier and enjoy our huge bar!
- 5 BBQ dishes, paired with the Beenleigh Rum range
- Presentations by Master Distiller Wayne Stewart and Executive Head Chef at Pig 'N' Whistle Redbank Plains Deniz Coskun
About Pig 'N' Whistle Redbank Plains
Pig ‘N’ Whistle Redbank Plains offers a delicious array of British pub classics and dishes influenced from around the world. Redbank Plains is Mantle Group’s first venue situated outside the Brisbane CBD, yet still boasts a traditional British pub fit-out. These quaint, British characteristics are what brings people back time and time again, and why Pig ‘N’ Whistle has come to be a household name.
Beenleigh Rum more than just a rum, more even just as a spirit – Beenleigh Rum is a tribute to bold Australian enterprise and the stuff that legends are made of. Every glass is a testament to our pioneering past and the fight for survival against all sorts of challenges. Every drop reflects the courage, the determination, the self belief and the true Aussie spirit it takes to beat the odds and forge ahead. From a loveable rogue called The Bosun to the expert distillers of today, our history is coloured by the bold men and women who refused to let their future be left in the hands of fate.
All Credit Card Payments attract a Merchant and Admin Fee of 2.9% plus a $1.00 Booking Fee
By purchasing this ticket, the ticket holder/s have agreed to the full set of terms and conditions as outlined on the ticketing website. Ticket holders must present their tickets upon entry to the event as an A4 printed ticket (please do not resize the ticket) or on a Smart Phone. Government issued Photo ID and a valid ticket will be required upon entry to validate authenticity as a ticket holder. Refunds will be issued by Local Tickets Pty Ltd if this event is cancelled before the schedule start date and time for any reason including inclement weather, or reasons beyond the event hosts control such as severe weather, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, riot, labour disturbances, failure or delay in transportation, war, sabotage or other acts of God. If the event is rescheduled, Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide whether Ticket Holders will automatically be refunded, or whether tickets will be transferred to another date with a refund option. Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to deduct administration and merchant fee charges on all refunds from Ticket Holders regardless of the reason for the refund. Ticket Holder details may be used by Local Tickets Pty Ltd and the Event Organiser for marketing purposes. No children under the age of 18 are permitted to the event.
- Please note that due to catering purposes we cannot provide refunds within 72 hours of the event.
- Christmas gift tickets are ONLY available for purchase via Brisbane Tickets. We are unable to process gift tickets in venue.
- Christmas gift tickets MUST be collected from Pig 'N' Whistle Redbank Plains PRIOR to December 15. We are open daily from 10am-4am.
- Christmas gift tickets MUST be presented alongside Brisbane Tickets proof of purchase at the event.
This event is organised by Pig 'N' Whistle . For more information please contact Pig 'N' Whistle on 0730622525