- Event Start10:00am Wednesday 26th July 2017
- Event End2:00pm Wednesday 26th July 2017
- Event LocationNorth Pine- Watch via live stream
- Event OrganiserSeqwater
- [email protected]
Buy your ticket in the Vaca Cow Poo Lotto! Purchase a square in our paddock for $50 – if your square is lucky enough to receive the poo, you will win $2000 cash!!! Don't delay as there are only 200 squares.
The Seqwater Agua Viva team have taken up WaterAid's challenge to help reach some of the poorest communities in Nicaragua, Central America, with access to clean water, sanitation and hygiene.
Agua Viva has employed Vaca – our team mascot - to help them raise awareness. Cows are a main source of income for the people of Nicaragua so we thought this was a fun way to help raise awareness. We want to raise $15,000 and this Cow Poo Lotto is our main fundraiser!
You can follow along on Agua Viva's journey on Facebook
All Credit Card Payments attract a Merchant and Admin Fee of 2.9% plus a $1.00 Booking Fee
By purchasing this ticket, the ticket holder/s have agreed to the full set of terms and conditions as outlined on the ticketing website. Ticket holders do not need to present their tickets upon entry to the event. Government issued Photo ID and a valid ticket will be required upon entry to validate authenticity as a ticket holder. Refunds will be issued by Local Tickets Pty Ltd if this event is cancelled before the schedule start date and time for any reason including inclement weather, or reasons beyond the event hosts control such as severe weather, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, riot, labour disturbances, failure or delay in transportation, war, sabotage or other acts of God. If the event is rescheduled, Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide whether Ticket Holders will automatically be refunded, or whether tickets will be transferred to another date with a refund option. Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to deduct administration and merchant fee charges on all refunds from Ticket Holders regardless of the reason for the refund. Ticket Holder details may be used by Local Tickets Pty Ltd and the Event Organiser for marketing purposes. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the Event Host/Promoter. Attendees must comply with all alcohol, smoking and behavioural laws within the event venue and or grounds. Attendees to the event must comply with the following dress standards, smart casual, suitable shoes, no thongs, or any other dress standard as required by law. Cameras, phones, and other recording devices are not permitted into the event.
Terms and Conditions – Cow Poo Lotto
- This competition is being run by the Queensland Bulk Water Supply Authority ABN 75 450 239 876 ("Seqwater"), Level 8, 117 Brisbane Street, Ipswich Qld 4305 on behalf of Wateraid Australia ABN 99 700 687 141, a charity registered in Australia. Seqwater will not receive any financial benefit from this competition.
- Entry to the competition is open to all residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or over.
- The winner of the competition is decided by chance.
- Entrants can enter the competition multiple times. Each entrant purchases a ticket and each ticket will be allocated an individual plot in the paddock grid. Entries must be submitted separately and each entry must individually meet the requirements in these terms and conditions. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition.
- The entry period for the competition starts at 9.00am AEST on 24 May 2017 and ends at 9.00am AEST on 14 July 2017, unless the allocation of tickets is exhausted prior to this time. All purchased tickets will be allocated a plot in the paddock grid after 9.00am on 14 July 2017, through an independent system, and ticket holders will be notified of their allocated plot prior to the 'competition lotto draw' date.
- The prize for the competition is $2,000.00 AUD and is not transferrable or exchangeable unless stated otherwise.
- The 'competition lotto draw’ will take place on Wednesday 26 July 2017.
- The competition winner is the entrant whose allocated plot the cow deposits its faeces on, as determined by the judge in their absolute discretion. In the event the faeces are deposited on more than one plot, the prize will be split evenly between the numbers of plots that contain cow faeces as determined by the judge.
- Seqwater will select a judge, in its absolute discretion, to determine the winner(s) of the competition. The judge’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) names will be published on Agua Viva’s Water Innovators Facebook page by 5.00pm on 26 July 2017.
- The winner(s) will be notified by the details provided in their entry within 28 days of the competition end date. The winner’s names will be available on Agua Viva’s Water Innovators Facebook page 28 days after the closing date of the competition.
- If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited subject to the guidelines of the gaming authorities in Queensland, where relevant.
- The entrant agrees that Seqwater may use or publish any material submitted as part of their entry for promotional purposes and, in addition, agrees to this material being shared on social media for the purpose of promoting Wateraid, Agua Viva and the competition.
- This competition will be conducted using social media which may be based outside Australia. Information posted, tagged or commented on, including photographs, may be transferred to this company’s server outside Australia. By entering this competition, you agree to this transfer.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The entrant indemnifies Seqwater against any claim, legal or otherwise, that may arise out of or in connection to the competition.
- Seqwater’s decision on all matters pertaining to this competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Seqwater has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions.
- Seqwater reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Queensland.
- Any attempt to interfere with the normal functioning of the competition website or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this competition is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Participation in this competition is taken to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Proudly Supported by
This event is organised by Seqwater . For more information please contact Seqwater on 1800771497