- Event Start7:00pm Friday 27th October 2017
- Event End11:30pm Friday 27th October 2017
- Event LocationBrisbane City Hall
- Event OrganiserBrisbane Marketing
- 3006 6200
- [email protected]
The Lord Mayor’s Business Awards Gala Dinner will take place on 27 October 2017. On this night of nights Brisbane Lord Mayor Graham Quirk will honour the achievements of Brisbane businesses and entrepreneurs who have made outstanding contributions to the continued growth of our economy. Be there for unlimited opportunities for networking with the best in the business and to see who takes home the coveted awards. The 2017 Gala Dinner will again take place at one of Queensland's most significant heritage and cultural icons, City Hall.
All Credit Card Payments attract a Merchant and Admin Fee of 2.9% plus a $1.00 Booking Fee
By purchasing this ticket, the ticket holder/s have agreed to the full set of terms and conditions as outlined on the ticketing website. Ticket holders must present their tickets upon entry to the event as an A4 printed ticket (please do not resize the ticket) or on a Smart Phone. Government issued Photo ID and a valid ticket will be required upon entry to validate authenticity as a ticket holder. Refunds will be issued by Local Tickets Pty Ltd if this event is cancelled before the schedule start date and time for any reason including inclement weather, or reasons beyond the event hosts control such as severe weather, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, riot, labour disturbances, failure or delay in transportation, war, sabotage or other acts of God. If the event is rescheduled, Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide whether Ticket Holders will automatically be refunded, or whether tickets will be transferred to another date with a refund option. Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to deduct administration and merchant fee charges on all refunds from Ticket Holders regardless of the reason for the refund. Ticket Holder details may be used by Local Tickets Pty Ltd and the Event Organiser for marketing purposes. Attendees to the event must comply with the following dress standards, formal/black tie, or any other dress standard as required by law.
1. The 2017 Lord Mayor’s Business Award Gala Dinner is due to be held at the City Hall Auditorium on Friday 27 October 2017. 2. Tickets purchased are to be paid for at any time prior to the event on Friday 27 October 2017. 3. Tickets must be paid for in full prior to the event on Friday 27 October 2017 to ensure entry to the Gala Dinner. 4. Ticket purchases are non-refundable after final numbers have been supplied to the venue on Friday 20 October 2017. 5. By purchasing a ticket to the Gala Dinner, purchasers accept these Terms and Conditions. 6. Credit card charges incurred (Visa Card, Mastercard, American Express, Diners) are to be paid for by the purchaser at the time of purchase. 7. The Promoter of the Lord Mayor’s Business Awards is Brisbane City Council (through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Brisbane Marketing Pty Ltd) of 266 George Street Brisbane 4000. Brisbane Marketing reserves the right to use and publish photographs and digital video recordings, taken at the Lord Mayor’s Business Awards on 27 October 2017, for the purposes of advertising and promoting Brisbane’s economic development and its programs. Attendees who do not wish to comply with this must notify Brisbane Marketing prior to the event. Information provided is considered to be true and correct at the time of publication.
Proudly Supported by
This event is organised by Brisbane Marketing. For more information please contact Brisbane Marketing on 3006 6200